Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Let's

pay attention.  It is very easy to listen to something with numb ears.  We are so used to hearing the same thing, from the same people.  I am afraid that is the reason we many times end up in the trick bag.  We already filter things through our OWN thoughts which skews things, anyway. We hear what we want or expect to hear, not necessarily what is being said.  So for today, and continuing, I am going to listen and really HEAR what is being said to me.  I will use critical thinking to ascertain what is true, and what that means to me.  I think the times of numbing out and letting the "status quo" has passed.  I am waving bye-bye to it and I want you to do the same.  Relationships of any kind suffer if we won't change this.  Think of where we could be in our politics if we just applied critical thinking to our decisions!  We could rule the world and it would be a happy and fair place for all!

No comments: