Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, July 3, 2015

Give yourself

manageable goals, then have some down time.  I have not always been a goal oriented person.  Sometimes, though, we can make goals and not beat ourselves up about them.  I started to write a book about C@boy a few months ago, and then quit when it was written.  I felt frustrated because there was so much else to do, I didn't know where to start.  I seem to start a lot of projects in the middle.  I am finding with writing a book,(and I intend to write another book with him) is sort of like photography, you can't just point and shoot to get an excellent picture.  So, I decided to start back at square one and join a couple of writing clubs.  DUH!  While I have been writing all my life, I am still a baby writer.  I expect to become a published author in the near future, but I have to put my ducks in a row.  You know how ducks are!   All I am suggesting is that we maybe not aim for the sky and fail, maybe we could aim for the lowest cloud instead.  Boy could we use a fat, rain-filled cloud right now!

No comments: