Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, July 13, 2015

C@boy...

was feeling a little disgruntled, today.  What with all the activity around here and the very hot weather, he was getting less than usual "lap time."  The brushing had slowed down, too, because every time I would brush him, the fan would blow all that fur in my face.  Well, it has cooled down, temporarily, and he would like to remind me, and you, as well, that there is joy in lap time.  I know, I know, cats can be, well, very independent on the whole, but when they want affection, they want us to go for it.  I know how I feel when I don't get the affection I need.  So, let's make this "affection day!"  Give your furry friends that extra pet, and give your non-furry friends one, too.

No comments: