Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

7/7

This is a great day!  It is my 700th post.  Can you believe it!?!  I  have always had issues with follow-through, but things must be changing for the better.  My only desire when I started the post in October, 2013, was to connect with people, to inspire them and allow them to look through a different eye.  I wanted it done with all the passion I feel, and also humor.  My dear cat C@boy has contributed, as have my loving family with so many ideas.  Now we have 41 countries involved and I am so grateful for all of you who have decided to participate in this.  The number 7 is about the higher order of things.  So with that, I will continue to do my best to give you what is in my heart and spread the light as far as it will go.  Please continue to be my family and share this with whoever you can.  Namaste' 

No comments: