Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The simple truth is...

that if we can stay present and seek to be happy, we cannot repeat past failure.  Sounds easy.  It isn't.  But, the good news is that we can practice, practice, and finally, practice.  I know we are not "made" to take the time to do this, but if we could start when we are young, with the help of parents who are present, that would be the ideal.  Think of all the mistakes we could avoid!  The simple fact is that we are never too old to start.  If we are in the moment, we can make good decisions.  If we seek to be happy, we can find a way.  This is something I work at a lot.  My life is finally changing because of it.  Serendipity comes my way, like it has been invited.  It has through the energy I put out.  So, join me in the "take a little time" club.  It has big payoffs.

No comments: