Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A novel idea

Morning after morning, I awake at the first dawn.  It is getting light pretty early, and I haven't gotten all the darkening shades up yet.  I just resist it!  The problem is, I wake up at 4:30!!!! Morning after morning, I tell myself it is just to early to get up, but not today.  It has been so hot, it is even hot after dark and my plants who need attention have been moaning and groaning.  So, today, I sprung out of bed, made coffee, finished reading a book I started 3 weeks ago, and went out to see if I could get them to sing!  Lo and behold, all it took was some water, dirt, and new pots to get a symphony going.  I have dirt all over me, there is a mess on the back porch, and I am on my second cup of coffee, but I feel like a million!  So do they!!!  YEAH! It is 9 A.M.! Now I will schedule my 1 P.M. nap. Zzzzz U!

No comments: