Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, June 8, 2015

Everything isn't always

always as it appears!  My plant that wouldn't bloom, took 4 months to bloom.  All I had to do was love and care for it.  My C@boy was very sick and I thought he was leaving.  Today, he seems much better.  All I had to do was let him be and love him.  ( I am not deluded, I know he is getting really old)  I thought I had lost a book I really needed to find.  All I had to do was quit worrying and just find it.  I did. It showed up in an unlikely place.  I finally got off level 85 of "Two Dots!"  I thought I would never get past those awful fires!  The point is, I need to not do so much pre-determining!  I don't know about you, but it works out better, when I don't.  

No comments: