Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Take time....

to notice all the little details in your life.  We all know how busy our days can be.  They seem like a blur.  Lately, though, I have been trying to slow my brain down and really see what is going on around me.  My violet is finally blooming, and now I have 5 beautiful flowers, but today, I really looked at them.  They are such a wonder.  I also realized that C@boy purrs for a long while after I hold or pet him.  My daughter can fall asleep mid-sentence, before she gets up in the morning.  The view from my laptop changes constantly because there is a wonderful Magnolia tree in front of it.  I view all these things through lace curtains.  If I slow down, just for a few minutes, so many things are reveled to me, that I normally miss.  When I slow down, life is peaceful and serene.  Take some time with me to notice all the little details of your life.  You won't regret it!

No comments: