Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Voter ID, REALLY!

I am livid!  One of a few states in the US is getting away with making people show ID to vote.  Please!  To their shame, the US Supreme Court is allowing this.  It makes me know, for sure, how corrupt we really are.  It shows me how out of balance we really are.  Nowhere has it EVER been proven that this measure was needed.  We have such a low amount of voter fraud, it is hardly measurable.  However, it has been proven with out a doubt, that the people pushing this nonsense get a lot more votes when these laws are allowed.  I said it before, and I will say it again.  If you have to cheat to win, you are nothing but a loser.  Make a ripple, help us change this travesty, see what happens.

No comments: