Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Serendipity v s Coincidence

I believe there are no coincidences in life.  I do believe in serendipity!  It has happened in my life on such a regular basis, I just accept it.  What we think about the most is what we bring.  If I need an answer to a question, I ask for a sign.  The sign always shows up to let me know.  If I need to get that wonderful blueberry apple sauce that only one store carries, it is there waiting on the shelf for me.  Sometimes, I have to enlist a tall man to reach it for me, but that is just another bonus.  What I am trying to say and have said many times is that our thoughts CREATE our lives.  If you don't believe me, think of a person you haven't seen in a while, I will guarantee you will run into them within a week.  If they are dead, they will show up in your dream.  Make a ripple, think hard about what you REALLY WANT,rsee what happens.

No comments: