Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Can you feel it?

A friend of mine used to say, "nobody cares how you feel."  On a pragmatic level, I get it.  However, I care how I feel, and that's good because I feel everything all the time.  I cry at the drop of a hat if I see something sad, or incredibly wonderful.  My heart fills up when I think of the people who love me, and who I love, yes, Catboy, that includes you!  I feel wonder at the beauty of nature.  I feel excited to honor my intuition, which never fails me.  I also feel crushed, angry and disappointed when someone is hurt in any way. The thing I try to do is let go of any negative feelings rapidly as they do not serve me.  But the happy feelings, bring them on 24-7! Make a ripple, feel it, see what happens.

No comments: