Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dig this!

I have to admit that the 70's were my favorite decade so far.  I loved the jargon, the colors (with the exception of orange), the music, and the intensity my friends and I lived in.  We were sure we could change the world, and we tried hard to see that happen, my friend, Jesse, saying repeatedly, "can you dig it?!"  Flash forward to this weekend when a dear friend and I were wandering around downtown. It was a beautiful fall day, large containers of flowers and greenery were overflowing and those big balls of million bell's  were hanging, breathtakingly in all their glory from the lamp posts while a lone sax player (and he was so good) played at the entrance of the mall.  Scene set.  I looked over to my left to to see a sticker on a car that said, "Dig Life."  See where I am going here?  Make a ripple, shake your groove thing, see what happens.

No comments: