Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Among the living

A dear friend of mine has turned a corner.  It fills me with such joy to see it happen.  A while ago, she lost her beloved dad.  His illness ripped through her family, yet they stayed together, unlike some families.  It affected her more profoundly than most.  She has been in my thoughts and wrapped in light for some time, but I was worried.  Life is all about choices.  How and when we are able to make them is different for all people.  She has that "locus of control" I speak about.  Deep inside, there is a light that refuses to go out.  I am happy to report that I saw her yesterday, and she looks great. She is getting stronger every day, and knows that her dad would want her to be the shining beacon she always has been.  Make a ripple, celebrate life, see what happens. 

No comments: