Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Con flicted

I don't know about you, but I don't like conflict.  When I was younger, it didn't seem to bother me much, but, thankfully, my heart has softened over the years.  Right now, my plate is pretty full of some heavy stuff, including some conflict.  It has been going on for several months and I am really worn out over it.  How do we decide when our rights are being violated, and we have repeatedly asked someone to do the right thing, with no response, to handle a situation?  I know I was about at the end of my rope.  Then, I decided to just stop.  I held the person in the light with a group of friends, and a wonderful thing happened.  He did the right thing.  I never want to think the worst of anyone.  Maybe if I had held him in the light, things would have dissipated sooner.  I know it is important to treat everyone with respect.  Maybe, both of us have learned a lesson from all this. 

No comments: