Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Take another breath

It rained yesterday.  It had been a while since we had had one that actually gave the ground a good drink.  It has been a long dry summer, and we really needed it. We are in the midst of changing seasons, both emotionally and in our physical world.  So, when it rained, I thought about all the air that could be cleansed. In my life, there has been some upheaval lately, both personally and with the health of my loved ones. I have decided to let the rain wash away the unhealthy debris attached to it.  I am looking with gratitude that things are being resolved, and that my loved ones have great medical care. Sometimes it is hard to hold ourselves right in choppy water, but, it doesn't stay that way.  The rain can come along and the waves can settle down.  We just need to hold on and know that. 

No comments: