Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Give yourself

time today to make a list of all you are grateful for.  I think we sometimes dwell on all the crap in our lives instead of realizing all the good things we have.  It is easy to feel that way when we are busy and tired, and many times feeling unsupported.  I get it.  But when I let myself get into that rut, things do not get better, and I feel like crap.  I have started a new habit of listing my gratitude each night when I crawl into bed.  Now, I am listing the same feelings in the morning.  No matter what happens, it gives me something to anchor onto.  I also feel that it is easier to create happiness in our lives when we are "cup 1/2 full."  So, enjoy your day and feel the gratitude down to your toes.  You will enjoy the smile, I promise.

No comments: