Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Clean

your own house first.  We are really good at looking outside ourselves for a lot of things.  It may be what we are taught.  It is easy to blame someone else for things.  It is much harder to assess blame when we look at ourselves first.  We are not taught to accept that we might do something wrong or start something that ends badly.  So what I am suggesting, for all of us, is to make sure we know who we are, what we want and what is right and fair for us to start. I know when I feel good about myself, it is easier for me to see the best in other's.  Shouldn't we start at the beginning, instead of the middle like we do more times than not.  I just think it behooves us to REALLY THINK for once. Forgive ourselves for whatever we perceive has been wrong action, and change it going forward.  How would that affect the world? 

No comments: