Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Don't do this!

Yesterday, I got up, ate quickly, and went up to the park to get my walk before it got hot.  It was early, and still  82!  I finished my walk, ran my errands and went home where I did more stuff, laundry, kitchen, watering and the like.  Then, all of a sudden the day was gone and I had had about 1 glass of water.  OOPS!  With the OOPS came blurred vision, dizziness, and a raging headache which, by the way, lasted until today.  I finally drank the water I thought I needed, but it was too late.  Right now, I feel better, but a little weak.  Don't do this!!  It is not fun, not good for you, and it takes a while to get over.  Love your body, and hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!  Pop and lemonade,*which I do not drink! do not count!

No comments: