Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Believe in the

power of music to soothe your soul.  I am the kind of person who values silence.  But the next thing I love, besides the sounds of nature, is music.  It can transport me to so many places.  It can fill my heart with happiness, and bring up memories of utter heartbreak.  It seems, these days, that I listen a little less to the heartbreak music and concentrate on those songs, tunes, artists who lift me up.  Music has such power.  So when you are feeling funky, or bored, or just unattached, put on something that will shake you up and make you feel alive.  You even have my permission to sing out loud and out of the bucket wherever you are.  I do that all the time!

No comments: