Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, March 29, 2015

You are perfect....

when you feel good in your own skin.  This is a paraphrase of something I read a while ago.  It rang true to me so I thought I would share it with you.  I have always been "different."  Sometimes it has caused me a lot of pain.  But I just am who I am.  My feelings have changed over the years, and now I celebrate all the parts of me.  This is not to say that I am happy with everything I do, but, for the most part, I really like myself, because of all the differences. Then, I try to re invent myself every few years, to not get bored or boring. So for today, think of all the ways you feel good about yourself.  There will be more than you think. Then look at the beauty of nature and see that not one flower or rock or tree is the same, but they are a wonder just the way they are. 

No comments: