Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Two more fine humans!

Women and cars.  When I was younger, it wasn't a problem to gap plugs, and change the oil.  Heck, I even re-built a carburetor once.  However, these days, I prefer to just drive it and put gas in it.  Lately, and for a few years, I have had a less than wonderful experience with car issues, because I am a woman.  I always feel as if I am getting ripped off, and believe me, they try.  Yesterday was a different day!  I called my local wrecking yard to find a pair of tires.  The first person I spoke to was Luis.  He was friendly and professional.  He sent me to Javier who had the tires I needed.  I asked questions, told him the size I needed and he was so helpful and treated me with respect.  I want to believe that these brothers are recognized for the courtesy they show and their professional manner.  I will certainly tell every one I know to use this business because of my experience.

No comments: