Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, March 6, 2015

It's O. K.

to say "no!"  Sometimes I become the "go along to get along" person.  It works for a while, but I have learned that it comes at a sacrifice.  Who is the person who regulates our happiness?  It certainly is not other's!  While they might contribute to it, we are the only ones who know what we need and want.  I am not saying that we are correct all the time, but giving ourselves away to someone else's ideas seldom works out for our joy.  We become "someone else."  Then, and I don't know about you, I get mad and feel taken advantage of.  It is of course up to us to know ourselves well enough to realize we are out of balance.  That takes practice.  Practice with me!

No comments: