Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, March 27, 2015

Try to find the....

funny in life.  It seems as if life is so serious lately.  Planes are being crashed on purpose, wars are expanding, people in the government will not agree to do what is best for us.  Personally, I have stopped watching the news as much as I used to.  But there is something we CAN do.  We can try to find the funny side of life in things.  There are so many ways to look at our every day life and I find there is always something humorous.  It may be that I laugh at myself.  I do that a lot, but I also, there are always things that can make me laugh if I look for them.  So for today, and forward, I am planning to find something to laugh about AT LEAST once or twice a day.  You know what they say "Laughter is the best medicine!"  Maybe that will be one way to heal us.  Try it with me!

No comments: