Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, March 15, 2015

An observation

Yesterday I dropped a bottle of my favorite bar b q sauce on the floor in the kitchen.  As you can guess, I had quite a mess.  Even though it was a glass jar, the only thing that broke was the lid.  Yech, and what a waste.  I was more upset to lose the sauce, than to clean up the sticky mess.  Fortunately, I save jars, so I had another one to put the left over sauce in.  Then, I started to wonder, do I have another lid that would fit the bottle.  As it turns out, I had a lid from the Kombucha I drink.  It made me think about the fact that there are really only a few sizes of lids for all the bottles and jars we use.  H mmm.  It made me think that we are just all jars and bottles of different sizes, holding different things but with common lids.  Isn't that interesting?!  Think about it.

No comments: