Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, March 1, 2015

When you hit the brick wall...

start over!  Many times I start something with the best of intentions.  Probably as many times, I don't have everything I need to complete my objective, whether it is planning, or something pops up to derail it.  The lesson I am learning is that it is O K to start over.  Somehow I was never taught that.  It is freeing to be able to know that not completing something is O K if I look for and find a different solution.  Sometimes it is as easy as looking at it upside down, or thinking of the outcome and working backward to achieve it.  It all comes down to patience, flexibility, and having faith in our own ability to make things happen.

No comments: