Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, December 26, 2014

Whew, that was fast!

The presents are opened, the mess is cleaned up.  Another holiday under our belts.  It always amazes me the effort put in on these types of things.  It makes me even more aware that being grateful every day is the greatest thing ever, and wanting little is a virtue.  One of the best gifts I received was a donation to a place in Africa which helps set up farms and food sources for the people.  It is named "HEIFER."  It filled my heart to receive this gift, as I have donated previously, and this year, couldn't.  I thank my dear friends for doing so for me! We all know that presents are not always things, presence is our time and effort toward other's, by staying in each precious moment.  Make a ripple, see what happens.

No comments: