Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, December 20, 2014

The dilemma

Catboy and I have been in a lengthy discussion lately about being "in the box."  Whenever I order something to be sent from a store, he figures out it is for him.  Well, at least he thinks the box is for him.  He has been known to try and bite me when I take the box out to the garbage.  Of course, it never gets there which presents another dilemma.  The box has to go through the procedure of having him pose for pictures in it (Honestly!), then, he has to see if he can sleep in it, then he turns it into a flattened sliding device.  So, for him, "the box" is a good thing.  For me, it just seems to be a way to take away my movement, or make me just like everyone else.  NO WAY!  We can't come to an agreement on this, so maybe you can help us decide.  Make a ripple, figure this one out, see what happens.

No comments: