Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, December 19, 2014

It's in there.

Recently, I cleaned out a "junk" drawer. It is always interesting to do this because I find the weirdest and most interesting things.  There are broken rubber bands, keys to who knows what, nails, pens, long dead, but also, mementos from the past.  It is like a little trip down memory lane.  What I also find is a treasure.  This time, I found a picture of Catboy when he was a small kitten, and a pair of bee's wax candles someone had given me long ago. I think that sometimes we forget some of the things that meant so much to us.  So today, I am going to revel in the fact that I have a nice clean drawer, but also, think of other things I might dig through and see what I am missing. Make a ripple, try it, see what happens.

No comments: