Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Serenity meow

Catboy has been discussing a class he would like to give us all.  He hears me growling when I pay any attention to the news lately and fears for all of us, if you feel the same way I do.  FRUSTRATED!  So he suggested he could have a class which teaches his form of meditation in order to smooth out some of the ruffles our lives take.  He tells me, after all, he has lived to be 131 years old with no high blood pressure!  What he suggests is to combine stretching, staring, and then napping.  He tells me that we all need to stretch every day.  It is also helpful to take a little time to stare out the window with an empty mind, just quietly watching, and then, of course, have a nice nap.  I have to say, he is seldom in a cranky mood, unless I harass him, or he gets the same canned food flavor two days in a row.  Maybe we all could sign up for his class, and see what happens.

No comments: