Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, December 13, 2014

If life knocks you down...

stand back up.  Being on this earth school can sometimes be pretty frustrating.  Lessons sometimes come in the form of a cast iron frying pan to the head.  For me, those are the ones that I usually learn from the best.  And I have learned to "shake it off," and stand back up.  Don't you love that song?!  It seems, sometimes, that the harder I try, the more hard lessons I get, but I have to know that fully living is a messy and hard process from time to time.  It happens to all of us, and I would rather learn something once and for all than dink around and keep having the same thing pop up.  I have added meditation to the mix and it really seems to help.  Catboy tells me that's how he gets through things!  Make a ripple, live, see what happens.

No comments: