Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Have you packed your...

emergency first aid kit yet?  Now may be the time!  The days are short and dark for some of us.  The world is not in such good shape.  I am afraid we are in for a bumpy ride.  So I am putting together something to help get through this.  First, I want to have a play list.  The two songs that seem to help me are: "Shake it off," and "Happy!"  These run a continuous loop in my brain, but they make me move and keep going.  Second, I have to have good chocolate, preferably with cayenne, third, and these are not in order, the love of my friends and family,  fourth, the will to stand up for what I think is right, and last, a good strong flash light to shine the light on all this darkness.  Make a ripple, put your kit together, see what happens. OMG! and Catboy!!  He got extra cookies because he was left out!

No comments: