Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The importance

of the light.  I realize that not all of us are in winter.  For those of you who are not...celebrate.  I was going to write a post today called "Kermit the Fog," (No that is not a type-o)  I was just going to try and put a better spin on all the fog and rain we have been waking up to each day.  This is a free smile for you.  But I don't think we realize the importance of the light until it is gone for a week or so.  Yes, I know it is winter, but just to see the sun, today, I jumped for joy.  I am not a skiing person, but I think I just figured out one of their secrets,  it is often sunny on those mountain tops when it is grey down here.  So seek out the light whatever way you can, even the "full spectrum" lights you  can buy.  Make a ripple , sit in the sunny patch like Catboy, see what happens.

No comments: