Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, January 14, 2016

The day after...

I know, I know.  You can't believe you did not win the Powerball.  I have to admit, all my charities will be getting the same amount of money as usual instead of big happy chunks of money. The scholarship I wanted to make  in the name of my daughter may not happen any time soon.  That newer Suburu Outback will not be parked in front of my house. SIGH... And I am happy for the people who did win, and hope with all my heart they do good and have goodness, themselves with all that new responsibility. What we sometimes forget, is that ANY TIME WE TRY, "WE ARE WINNERS!"  Of course this does not just apply to the lottery.  So, for today, I am going to remember that any time we try...to better ourselves.....to be kind.....to be open minded....to shine the light, we are "winners!"  Go out and treat yourself today, if you can and in whatever way you can and remember that!

No comments: