Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, January 28, 2016

One thing at a time

Do you make lists?  I do!  Sometimes they are as long as my arm.  Then I get overwhelmed and......Yup, you guessed it.  I put the list away.  The problem is that a lot of stuff doesn't get done. HRUMPH!  So, for the time being, I am making my list, in order of importance and suggesting to myself that I do several things on the list every day.  Guess what!  It is not so intimidating, and I am moving forward.  Fear and apathy do not seem to be feelings that propel my life in any way.  I can live only one second at a time.  I can only live one minute at a time, so what can I do in that minute?  I can live in gratitude for what I have and am, and move forward in my life toward more joy.  Want to join me? 

No comments: