Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, January 25, 2016

I wonder part 2

I wonder about feeding hungry children,and helping seniors who live on fixed incomes. It seems to me that we are all messed up in the way we spend our wealth.  Why can't we be the family we truly are.  What do these people with all this disposable income do with all that money?  Do they sock it away?  I don't know the answer.  I would hope that all the rest of us would act like humans and do the right thing.  Maybe we could set an example. Life is to short to not help our earth family.  Something has to change.  If people like D. T. get elected, we might as well bend over and kiss our @$^ good bye! Is this the world you are proud to live in???  Me either! 

No comments: