Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Be willing to say...

"I don't know."  Have you ever been to the doctor?  When was the last time they said "I don't know."  I don't trust people who are not willing to tell me that.  After all, we don't know everything.  It doesn't matter how smart we are, or how much schooling we have had.  I would rather hear "I don't know, but I will try to find an answer for you."  Part of the problem we have in this world is that everyone thinks they can't be wrong, or not know something.  There is a saying, and it is one of my favorites:  "Would you rather be right or happy?!"  Think about it and remember we are all humans, and seekers.  That is one of our jobs on this earth school.

No comments: