Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

"Here comes the sun..."

I am a person who asks for and believes in signs.  Yesterday, I saw that my crocus have broken ground.  That means they have been up for a week!  That is the earliest I have seen them in years.  We also have sun today.  I almost didn't recognize it.  It will be in and out, today, but it is here.  This is the time of year when I have the hardest time.  It just seems like things pile up and this year, it is a big pile.  But I believe in signs.  I also believe we can create goodness out of garbage with our attitude.  So, for today, I will celebrate the new life pointing toward Spring, and know that I also will rise into something wonderful.  If you are in the same spot, join me, we will handle this!

No comments: