Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Day three

Happy New Year!  This is the third day in a row that we have had sunshine!  I don't like the cooooooold, but it sure is more tolerable when the sun is out!  Even the piles of snow look better.  It gives me a more positive outlook toward the coming year.  Did you make any resolutions?  I have failed at so many, I have decided not to set myself up any more.  I just want what I always want, for all of us to be loved and loving, healthy in spirit and body, have what we need for a good life, and most of all respect for all our fellow humans.  We can all accomplish these things, we just need to step out of fear, and do what we are meant to do in this lifetime.  Namaste'

No comments: