Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Your dream may take some time... .

don't give up!  I have been a "writer" all my life.  When I was very young, I wrote very short stories.  They were mostly about my Teddy Bears, because I didn't like dolls.  Then, in school, I started to write poetry.  I wrote poetry in elementary through high school and was even in a poetry club and submitted some of my poetry to magazines.  Then, after that I would journal and sketch.  I stopped doing this for many years, I am not sure why.  People would say "why not write a book?"  I didn't.  Then, in 2013 I started this blog.  I have written 585 blogs since then and I am FINALLY writing a book.  At this point in my life, I have 5 or 6 books I want to write floating around in my head.  The book I am HELPING write now is by C@boy.  It is a story of his life and all the crazy things that have gotten him to the ripe old age of 19.  He even lived with a 100 lb. red wolf who turned out to be his best friend.  Anyway, figure out your dreams, if you are passionate about them, be patient, but also pursue them.  I am happier now than I have been for a while, because that is exactly what I am doing!  I am also learning lessons in patience, I need those! NOW!

No comments: