Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, April 3, 2015

Ask for what you want

Thoughts are energy.  All thoughts are energy.  This means that the energy goes out into the universe and creates things.  So when I have bad or negative thoughts, I usually reap what I send out.  BOO!  Conversely, when I hold a good thought and ask for an answer to something, I get that too!  This is not to say I get everything I ask for, but I always ask for what I need to be a good person and have a good life.  Sometimes, my patience is tested.  Other times I get something and go "WHAT?"  9 times out of 10, I get exactly what I need in the time I need it.  Do I want more?  Sure.  But if I keep my mind in the right place, it will be here, guaranteed.  I just have to keep the negative stuff at bay and give ALL my energy to the good stuff.  Want to join me?  The good stuff shows up faster if lots of us send THAT energy out!

No comments: