Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sick...ick

 Well, I guess I can count how many of us like to be sick on less than one finger.  Right now, he is holding his own, and even seems a little frisky, but during the early morning hours, I awoke to fierce puking noises right beside my bed.  It was our beloved C@boy!  He proceeded to do that same thing in every room of the house.  Hope you have had breakfast!  This went on for about 2 hours.  So I gave him the medicine I always give him, held him in the light, and followed him around, cleaning as I went.  This week, I started to wake up my body with a cleanse.  Good Idea except, I have been sick for 3 days! You must know that I NEVER GET SICK!!!  So, I am a little intolerant of feeling like crap.  The good news is that C@BOY seems just like his old self today.  The bad news is that if I sneeze one more time, I just might let an unladylike word fly.  Hold us in the light today and we will do the same for you!

No comments: