Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, April 27, 2015

Update, Schmupdate!

Here is a another reason to believe I am not a 20 something!  When I read "update"  it strikes fear in my heart!  My poor old dinosauer laptop goes so floopy when I get an update, it takes days for me to undo 1/2 of it so I can actually USE the computer.  I have a much newer phone.  I call it my phablet.  It is so big, but I have gotten used to it and love all the things I can do on it.  So I was feeling sooooooo  good that I could actually use so many of the apps!!!! Then came the EVIL UPDATE.  I managed to put my man on the "auto reject" list because they changed the order of how you delete previous calls.  He had to call my neighbor to bang on my door and see if I was dead.  Thankfully, I am not.  The good news is, I figured out how to reverse it.  I know just enough to.....  So, here's to the EVIL UPDATES.  I plan to be able to navigate them OR ELSE.  What did we do without these??????

No comments: