Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ebb and Flow

Some people are stuck on the great expectation path.  This is not to say we shouldn't have these thoughts, but, life gets bumpy pretty predictably. I know we need a plan, but we also need to develop flexibility with things.  Some of the best things I have planned have changed and turned into even more wonderful things.  Then there is the vice-verse.  What I am trying to say is sometimes it is o.k. to let life happen and not be holding on to something with white knuckles.  I am writing a book and stopped because I didn't know how I would be able to afford the costs of publishing.  Yesterday a couple of friends I was talking to about it gave me some ideas of how I could make this happen.  Two things:  Anything is possible, and if you run into a block in the road, veer in another direction.  Life is unpredictable, but we are a lot more resourceful than we think.

No comments: