Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Driving while...

happy!  As time has gone on, I try not to multi-task too much.  I feel it robs me of the thing I am experiencing.  I want to see and feel and do a good job on everything I do.  So when I drive, as much as I can, I just pay attention to what is around me (and there is soooo much beauty) and sing my favorite songs.  I find that my heart swells up and my whole being becomes one with the experience.  I don't understand how anyone can text, nothing is so important that you can't wait until you are stopped at the store or wherever.  I don't suppose you remember when we didn't have cell phones, maybe not, but we all still managed to live our lives just fine.

No comments: