Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, November 17, 2014

The super "S's"

In my mind, there are 3 S's that take care of us in life.  They are sleep, sunshine and sustenance.  We all know, or should know, how important sleep is.  Many people take many dollars of medication just to get this elusive thing.  If you are one of those people who can sleep well, I am happy for you and just a little jealous.  We all know how much the sun affects us.  I never see anyone feeling grumpy because it is a sunny day. In these times of the chilly weather, it especially picks up our spirits.  And now for the sustenance, because it is a biggie.  Many people would think I am just speaking of food.  This would be wrong.  I am speaking of all the things which nourish us body and soul.  Make a ripple, put on the cape.) see what happens!

No comments: