Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, November 1, 2014

It's about everything

I love doing this blog!  I write the minute I get up, most days.  I don't seem to run out of things to say but very occasionally, and even then, something comes up.  What is hard for me is to explain to people what it is about.  It seems like whatever I say sounds sort of simplistic.  So I have come up with a description.  I would like to believe this blog is about EVERY THING. I am grateful every day to have thoughts about so many things, and even more grateful to have  been able to reach out to so many people.  It is my fondest desire that it is indeed creating a ripple of kindness, thoughtfulness, and attention to ourselves and others to make the world a better place, one day and one person at a time.  Thank you so much for making a ripple!  Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Sarah and this lovely woman came to my school on April 14th 2015 and talked to us about kindness. I was moved by the stories that she told I went around all day and did little acts of kindness. There's so much bitterness in this world you people remind me of the good in the world. I love what you people do and I hope I will be a help of spreading this throughout the world.