Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, November 14, 2014

Check the label

Life, to me, is all about lessons.  For instance, it is very important to check all the labels on everything, especially food.  It is amazing how much information, (Yech) we can get, and it helps us make informed decisions.  I am so good at checking labels.  What I am not as good at is labeling things.  I am not talking about putting someone's name on their stuff for camp. It's something I try not to do, but seem to struggle with.  This kind of labeling refers to people's affiliations in politics.  I see someone of a different party than mine, and ass u me they are one thing when, they may not be.  Yesterday, I was watching a show with a woman who is I thought I knew about and she turns out to be so much more.  I was so happily surprised and ashamed at the same time.  Make a ripple, open your mind, see what happens.

No comments: