Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Catboy on winter

Just yesterday, Catboy informed me it is officially winter.  I told him to double check the calendar, but he reminded me all he could do was look at the pictures.  So he launched into reasons it was, indeed, winter.  He reminded me that he sits in front of me and stares and yawns until I turn up the heat.  It is true, I thought, he won't move until I do it!  He also asked me why all these little rugs are showing up in front of the door and especially in front of his heat vent.  He did thank me for that, and he languishes on that little rug a lot lately.  The other thing he reminded me of is that even though he asks me to open the kitchen window, he only sits there for about 5 minutes.  O K, it's winter.  He asks me to remind you think about your pets in this cold season.  He says that fur does not always keep them as warm as we think, and their water freezes up quickly.  He wishes you a good season and asks that you bundle up and stay warm and healthy too, so you can continue to take care of your beloved pets.  Make a ripple, think of them, see what happens.

No comments: