Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, November 13, 2014

If you need someone...

let them know.  We live in a society which stresses independence.  Not all countries believe in this or teach this.  I am frankly a little jealous of these people who are taught to rely on each other, where family means everything.  But I am learning that I love to be needed.  It makes me feel like more of a human being.  It lets me know that I have gifts to share with others that make a difference in their lives.  I also have to learn to let others know I need them, too.  That seems to be the hard one.  We are so ingrained with feeling that we should be able to handle everything on our own.  WRONG!  So the next time you need someone, tell them!  You will be giving them an irreplaceable gift.  Make a ripple, think about it, see what happens.

No comments: