Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, November 3, 2014

Good service should be rewarded!

On Sunday, my dear friend and I had a delicious lunch at the "Dockside" restaurant.  It is a beautiful restaurant on the Coeur d Alene lake.  The view and food were wonderful, but I have to extend my gratitude to our waiter David Marshall.  He made our afternoon!  I hope his employer realizes what a valuable employee David is!  People may not know, but many waiters and servers are paid below the minimum wage.  They rely on their tips to make up the difference.  Many are trying to live on these wages.  So the next time you go out for a meal, no matter where it is, please respect your waiter for the good work they do, in the form of a good tip.  Make a ripple, support this profession! see what happens.

No comments: